Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thank You Novotel!

A couple of weeks ago I was up in Toronto celebrating the holidays with my husband's family with a trip to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. (The show was fantastic, by the way!) Anyways, we stayed overnight in Toronto in a hotel called Novotel, and I was surprised to see a cute little recycling bin in the hotel room for us to use! I had never seen a recycling bin in a hotel room before, and was happy to be able to recycle my water bottle and various brochures/papers I had picked up along the way. Is this just a Canadian thing? Has anyone seen these in the U.S.?

Novotel cares! Merci beaucoup!

1 comment:

  1. OMG - that rocks! I would definitely write to them and thank them, companies like to know what makes their customer's happy so they can do more of it! But no, I have not seen one in the U.S. yet.

    ReplyDelete