Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Your Planet








Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

 I see Valentine's Day as a day to celebrate love - not only mushy romantic love - but a love for all things, and especially, yourself. Don't have a "Valentine"? Treat yourself to a little pampering - a spa or getting your nails done, whatver makes you feel good! Use Valentine's Day as a reminder to love your family, friends, pets, and planet today and every day!

Tonight I am getting ready to go out to dinner with my Valentine, and decided to wash my hair beforehand. Being without a hairdryer (because I literally never use one) but now kind of wanting to dry my hair faster, I turned up the heat and used the forced hot air heating grate in the living room - and it did the trick! Eco-friendly? Um.... I'll let you decide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment